Current Conditions at Ole's
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Today is Ole's last day open at the end of an amazing season that began right after Thanksgiving. And after 17 years here, it is my last day on the job.
"I'll be seeing you on all the old familiar trails
That this heart of mine embraces
On my last day and through.
I'll see you skiing in the morning sun and when the snow is new.
I'll be remembering the moonrise over Roxbury Mountain.
And I'll be seeing you at Ole's"
Josh will take it from here,
Thank You, Gene
Ole's is open 9 - 5 today and the grooming will again be amazing. For best skiing, come between 10 and 2.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here