Current Conditions at Ole's
February 5, 2016
No snow yet. Warm temps up until last night have left the scenery more in tune with early November rather than with early February. There is talk of light further ahead in time but I don't dare speculate......In the mean time, do your snow dance, take an old pair of ski's, start a fire and give them a Viking funeral to appease the snow gods and maybe they will respond with a gift. Anything to get this thing rolling !!
We are closed until we get some fresh snow. If you need us give a call to the shop (802 496 3430) or shoot us an e-mail.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here