Current Conditions at Ole's
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Today is Ole's last day open. 20K groomed fresh this morning.
Thanks for helping make this another good, safe season!
Mud Season has began for real on the backroads. We suggest driving to Ole's on Airport Rd. via the Brook Rd. from Warren village or the East Warren Rd. from Waitsfield to minimize "mud bogging".
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here