Current Conditions at Ole's
Ole's Ski Shop will reopen Saturday, November 8. A whole lot of fresh new ski gear from Rossignol, Fisher, Swix, and Salomon, etc. will be arriving every day after opening. The ski shop will be fully stocked for our New and Used Ski Sale Saturday, Nov. 29.
Ski snow usually arrives sometime between Nov. 15 and Dec. 15. Ole's will be ready.
If you had an Ole's Season Pass last year, you will receive an invitation for a 2014-15 Season Pass the first week of November. Ole's pre-season pass rates expire Dec. 15. You will also be able to renew online soon. To be added to our Season Pass mailing, email your address to email@example.com. See you soon at Ole's.
To reach us in the off-season:
Phone message: 802-496-3430
US Mail to:
P. O. Box 1653
Waitsfield, VT 05673
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here