Current Conditions at Ole's
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Before ski snow arrives, Ole's Ski Shop will open for the season on Saturday, Nov. 15, from Noon to 4PM.
Ski Shop closed Sunday, Nov. 16
Open every day next week but Wednesday from Noon to 5pm.
Closed Wed. Nov. 19.
Open Sat. Nov 22 and Sun., Nov. 23 from Noon to 5 pm.
When ski snow arrives, Ole's will be open 9 - 5 every day. We will be ready to groom the first skiable snow! The Ski Shop will be fully stocked in time for our Ski Sale Saturday, Nov. 29.
If you had an Ole's Season Pass last year, Thank You.
Purchase your Season Pass by Dec. 15 and Save.
You can print a Pass Application (see above) or renew Online using the link to SkiReg.com (there is a small fee for SkiReg, but Preseason rates apply online also).
U. S. Mail goes to Ole's, P.O. Box 1653, Waitsfield, VT 05673
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here