|Current Conditions at Ole's|
Monday, December 9, 2013
It's snowing! Weather Man says 2-5 " inches by this evening. The highest totals in the upslope areas of eastern Vermont from Ludlow to Montpelier. Which is our neck of the woods. So keep your fingers crossed. We will be grooming at Ole's as soon as possible. Stay tuned.
And to cure your skier blues........
Stop in and check out our great deals on used gear and our brand spankin' new line up of Rossi, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko products. We also have anything and everything you need for ski tune up and maintenance. Not to mention the coolest and largest selection of hats and gloves this side of good ol' RT. 100. CARPE SKIEM!!
Ole's Ski Shop is open from Noon to 5.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here