Current Conditions at Ole's
November 21, 2015
The snow might be missing right now, but the shop is open for business from 11 to 3 today and tomorrow, as well as next Friday through Sunday (unless there's skiable snow, in which case hours will be 9-5). Get your pass, bring in skis to wax, entertain the shopkeeper with your snow dance. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Thanks to all who have purchased your season's pass already. It's a great feeling to have so many people supporting the center !! THANKS AGAIN !!
Gear is starting to arrive from various manufacturers, and the shop is starting to fill up with goodies. There is plenty more still to come If you need something to get your cross-country season started right, we'll either have it or we can get it for you.
If you can't stop by the shop to get your pass on the weekends you can either go to olesxc.com — heck you are there right now — download the pass form, print it out, and mail it in. Even simpler — you can go to https://www.skireg.com/oles-season-pass and do it on-line.
If you need to contact us at Ole's, call 802-496-3430 and leave a message if no one answers. Or you can contact us by email at email@example.com. Think snow!!!
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here