Current Conditions at Ole's
Friday, February 27, 2015
Skiers, today is the day - the classic New England winter morning of full sushine and bright blue overhead. The wind is just a whisper. Come over soon before anything changes! Everything is ready for you: full cover and full grooming on all 45K. Enjoy.
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! Caitlin (Compton) Gregg, who grew up skiing (and working) at Ole's, won a bronze medal in the 10k skate race at the world championships in Sweden. A phenomenal upset in a phenomenal effort. You rock, Caitlin!
On snowshoes you can explore the far reaches of undisturbed winter at Ole's. 15 kilometers of snowshoe trails quietly await . Yes, we rent Tubbs snowshoes.
What's on sale? 20% off Hats and Gloves and Mittens too. $20 off our already low prices on skis and boots. $20 off Sport Hill and Swix pants. 20% off sunglasses, and more.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here