As of 9:30 AM we have picked up a dusting of snow and it is still snowing at a good clip. Once things build up a tad more we will bust out the equipment and due a few laps with the groomer around the airport field. If we manage to pick up a couple of inches before the snow shuts down later this morning.
It might allow us to open some additional terrain. Stay tuned. Potential this week in the forecast. Call for details.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!