Current Conditions at Ole's
November 14, 2016
Hello Ole's Folk's !
Another summer has flown by and it is time to start thinking about winter. The trail work has begun on the trail system and all of the proverbial ducks are starting to line up !
We will be running the center per usual this winter and Season's passes are on sale. You can get a season's pass in a few different ways. You can download a season's pass application off of our website @ olesxc.com and mail it to the address listed on the form, or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your billing info. You can also just email us a request and we will help facilitate the renewal.
We no longer will be doing the skireg.com renewal service as their fees have become too high. Please support the center and renew early. The pre season deadline is now November 1st. Thanks again for all your support and can't wait to get some skiing together for all you great people.
See you soon at Ole's !
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here