Current Conditions at Ole's
We received about 3 inches of much desired snow overnight. We have rolled out # 2, Runaway Trail and Trail # 11 Rock N' Roll. A total of about 5 KM. The wind has taken a little of the top of the high grassy spots around the airport field but other than that the skiing should be pretty darn good. Rock N' Roll probably has the most consistent coverage.
This is what we got for skiing folks. The forecasted weather and temperatures through the week are bordering on ominous so come ski and get it while it is here ! Best skiing in weeks.
Ole's shop will be open today 9 AM - 4 PM.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here