Current Conditions at Ole's
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING CURES CABIN FEVER!
A beautiful 3" of weightless fluff arrived last night to freshen our conditions. (Fluffernutter sandwiches come to mind!) Currently, winds are light and the sun is attempting to break through thin clouds. Grooming will have completed 35k by mid-morning to complete the scene.
SUPERSALE Saturday, March 7 and Sunday, March 8, 9 - 5. Get 35% off skis, boots, and poles. Buy a complete Rossignol Ski Package for as low as $279. These will be the lowest prices ever! And Save 30% off Hats, Gloves and Ski Pants from Swix and Sport Hill. There is a ton of snow out there and another month of skiing-at least. Save now and Ski now!
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here