Current Conditions at Ole's
Friday, November 28. 2014
Now we're talking. At 9:30am, a bright, cool sun began illuminating the skim-coat of fresh snow that fell overnight on the foot of new stuff that arrived on Wednesday. The grooming team is getting ready to embark on its first mission of the 2014-15 season. Very soon, at least 2k will be open around the airport, with more to come if conditions permit. We're talking opening day, celebrating with a giant yee-haw!
Don't forget Ole's annual New and Used ski sale this Saturday, Nov. 29 from 9 - 5. If you've got something to sell, bring it in by 5pm this afternoon and we'll help you set a reasonable price. We will have a good selection of used rental boots from Rossignol going up for sale on Saturday.
If you had an Ole's Season Pass last year, thank you.Time now to think about your 2014-15 pass. Remember the early-season deadline; purchase your Season Pass by Dec. 15 and save.
You can print a pass application from the link on Ole's homepage, olesxc.com, or renew online using the link to skireg.com. If you prefer to mail in your pass, U. S. Mail goes to Ole's, P.O. Box 1653, Waitsfield, VT 05673
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here